Inspired by this post at The Virginia House, I remembered I did this on Facebook a couple of years ago.
Funnily enough, most of them are still accurate today - except for the Krispy Kreme donuts, because they're not yet available in Adelaide (although coming soon, apparently). I think I must have got given a box when DH went to Melbourne for work!
1. I like wine far too much for my own good
2.I just ate 2 Krispy Kreme donuts and want another
3. I wish I'd never shaved my legs as a teenager
4. When I was 18 I had a strapless dress that was purple
5. and my first pair of high heels was white (and I'm from Essex. It was the 80s, so sue me!)
6. I worry about my elderly parents
7. I worry about my children
8. I worry too much!
9. I'd love a boob job
10. I have many tattoos (21?)
11. I wish I hadn't turned down a really good job when I was 20 to go back to uni (and then drop out)
12. Glad I turned it down as I met my husband afterwards at uni
13. I can drink my DH under the table on vodka (just like Karen Allen in Indiana Jones!)
14. I kissed a girl and I liked it
15. I have a partially un-fused sacrum = 6 lumbar vertebrae
16. I would like to lose 15kg but can't be arsed
17. I like chickens, live ones of course!
18. I served Tom Baker (1970s Dr Who) when I was working in a UK bookshop. He's really tall
19. My favourite author is Jonathan Carroll, and you've probably never heard of him
20. Favourite perfume is Issy Miyake
21. Favourite smell is my children's hair after a bath
22. Cats are essential to modern life
23. I fell asleep at a party after drinking absinthe
24. I went to a Batman premiere in London in 2005
25. If I had a million dollars I would give most of it away